im still laughing at this
Being a close friend with someone who you really care about and want to date, and you tell them your feelings for them. However they don’t even seem to care and look in other directions for a relationship.
Sometimes.. I wonder why I even bother with finding relationships. All they end out for me is wasted time and a broken heart in the end. Every single time I have interest in a girl one of two things happen to me:
1. They are currently talking someone to someone else much better than I am, or so it seems and they end up dating him or her.
2. They say “yes” and either use me to get someone jealous so they can start dating them, or they just use my feelings and emotions to get a laugh out of me because I’m not like most guys about love.
All I want is an actual loving relationship between a girl and me, but some things are obviously just to hard to ask for aren’t they? I still have hope of actually finding some girl, it’s that small fire in me that keeps my hope alive. Although sometimes.. I just feel like extinguishing that flame and just giving up on relationships all together. I just don’t know if I just should..
”..I know what I have to do now. I gotta keep breathing. Because tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?”
- Is that John Green
- Is it meaningful or is BBC just too cheap to buy other props
- Sherlock fandom u ok
- Can you spot the vegan
- Was that a hipster post or Doctor Who
- Is it night bloggers or just the Australians
- Is it the Australian night bloggers
The new nerve wrecking
- Did I or did I not press anon
- Are they mad or just too busy to reply
Also Commonly Used:
- is this a fic yet or
Why no eh
- 1.Do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?
- 2.When did your last hug take place?
- 3.Are you a jealous person?
- 4.Are you tired right now?
- 5.Do you chew on your straws?
- 6.Have you ever been called a tease?
- 7.Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
- 8.Do you cry easily?
- 9.What should you be doing right now?
- 10.Are you a heavy sleeper?
- 11.Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months?
- 12.Are you mad at someone right now?
- 13.Do you believe in love?
- 14.What makes you laugh no matter what?
- 15.Who was the last person you talked to?
- 16.Do you get butterflies around the person you like?
- 17.Will you get married?
- 18.When was the last time you smiled?
- 19.Does anyone like you?
- 20.Do you secretly like someone?
- 21.Who was the first person you talked to today?
- 22.Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
- 23.What are you NOT looking forward to?
- 24.What ARE you looking forward to?
- 25.Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you, and meant it?
- 26.Suppose you see your ex kissing another person what would you do?
- 27.Do you plan on moving out within the next year?
- 28.Are you a forgiving person?
- 29.How many TRUE friends do you have?
- 30.Do you fall for people easily?
- 31.Have you ever fallen for your ex’s best friend?
- 32.What’s the last thing you put in your mouth?
- 33.Who was the last person you drove with?
- 34.How late did you stay up last night and why?
- 35.If you could move somewhere else, would you?
- 36.Who was the last person you took a picture of?
- 37.Can you live a day without TV?
- 38.When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
- 39.Three names you go by..
- 40.Are you currently in a relationship?
- 41.What is your all-time favorite romance movie?
- 42.Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
- 43.What’s your current problem?
- 44.Have you ever had your heart broken?
- 45.Your thoughts of long distance relationships?
- 46.How many kids do you want to have?
- 47.Have you ever found it hard to tell someone you like them?
Why do feelings have to be so
I was playing Minecraft, and I decided to go north with no materials other than the items i already had in pockets. For two REAL days I have spent my time going nothing but north. I eventually reached an ocean and I jumped in and swam…and swam… I was running out of food and just as i was about to give up and drown myself, i stumbled upon the most amazing thing i have ever seen. An island of 1 block sticking out of the ocean with a red rose resting on top. Against all odds, that one rose grew on that one block. This has given me hope, and i must believe that against all odds, I too can live on. I must keep going.
that was the most inspiring thing i’ve ever read
“i want to wear shorts because it’s hot but i really hate my legs” an autobiography
“I want to wear shorts but i didnt shave” the sequel.
“I want to wear shorts but I don’t tan and I’d rather not blind you” The trilogy
“I want to wear shorts but my huge dick always sticks out” a pop-up book
“I want to wear shorts but sadly i’m only an eel”